Foot Balm | Smoothly Natural Skin
This foot balm bar is wonderful for your heels (also can be used in hands and elbows). Our non-greasy lotion bar absorbs in quickly, leaving your skin soft, silky and hydrated. Our lotion bars are a great alternative for traveling.
Size: 2.5 oz solid lotion stick in a push up tube. The weight and price is for one foot balm.
Our lotion sticks are handcrafted with all natural products: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Hemp seed oil, Almond oil, Vitamin E oil, Arrowroot, Colloidal oats & Essential oil
Beeswax: forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface, protecting your skin from environmental irritants and harsh weather.
Coconut oil: is very moisturizing for dry skin.
Shea butter: it might help soften or smooth dry skin.
Cocoa butter: hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity
Hemp oil: is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
Almond oil: helps your skin look smooth, and soft. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture.
Vitamin E oil: acts as a moisturizer to reduce and prevent dry skin.
Arrowroot: make your skin softer and smoother.
Colloidal oatmeal: binds to your skin and locks in moisture, giving your skin a chance to rehydrate.
How to use:Rub the lotion stick bar over the skin and let your natural body heat warm the bar. Once the bar has melted slightly, use light massage movements to moisturize and nourish it. Before use test product on a small portion of your skin. Discontinue if a rash, redness, or itching occurs.
- The lotion should be store at room temperature. If the bar melts, simply place tube into refrigerator to harden.
- During the warmer months, the lotion bars may arrive melted due to heat or sitting in a mailbox for extended periods of time; simply place the lotion bar in the fridge for a couple of hours and it will harden again.
- Avoid heat: We do not recommend leaving lotion bars in cars or other places where the temperature may rise above room temperature for extended periods of time. If lotion bars are exposed to high temperatures, they will soften or even liquify.
Recommended use: daily
Keep in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if known allergies exist. This item contains almond and coconut oils, please be cautious in case of allergies.
- Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor.
Disclaimer: Discontinue use if irritation occurs & seek medical attention if necessary
*** The FDA has not approved this product, but the individual ingredients have. This is not meant to replace medical advice, nor is it meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram: smoothlynaturalskin